- Land Size: 275 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Other (Fibre)
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Plaster with cavity
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Ceiling fans
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Gas Hobbs, Heatpump x 1, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Dishwasher, Ceiling fans x 2, Oven
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Waste disposal and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Additional rooms: Attic
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Water, Bush
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Located in a popular street overlooking the golf course in Gulf Harbour with lovely street appeal and within walking distance from Gulf Harbour school this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home welcomes you in with its light and airy spaces. Enjoy the open plan kitchen and living opening out onto a lovely sunny deck that looks out to the sea in the distance, the perfect spot for BBQ's and entertaining in a securely fenced backyard with lawn for the pets and kids. A large bedroom (or second lounge) with bathroom opposite, double garage with internal access completes the lower level.
On the upper level, the Master suite with walk in robe and semi ensuite opens onto a balcony to enjoy the vista of the golf course and sea beyond. Two more bedrooms and a large attic space for storage add great options to this home.
The home is tastefully decorated in neutral tones, has been well maintained, the exterior recently repainted, built on a cavity system and insulated with a heatpump for the cooler months.
Family? Plenty of room to spread out.
First home buyer and need a flatmate? Good living options for that too!
Gulf Harbour is a vibrant community 40 minutes north of Auckland City which is accessible by ferry for the commuters as traffic free alternative from the nearby Gulf Harbour Marina. There are many beaches to choose from, great schooling, golf courses, shops and of course Shakespear Regional park with its many recreational options.
Be quick with this gem it will not last long!