- Approx Floor Area: 150 sqm
- Land Size: 410 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system
- Roof: Longrun and Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric, Other (HRV)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Dishwasher, Washing Machine Taps, Rangehood, Waste Disposal, HRV, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Security System, Gas Hobbs, Separate Oven, Wall heater in bathroom
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Offering 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, light and airy open plan kitchen and living opening out onto a covered private entertaining area with raised patio and pizza oven this home is sure to delight! You really feel like you are in a world of your own here.
Four years young and built with longevity in mind using weatherboard and coloursteel all on one level including a double garage with internal access so easy for the shopping!
Our young family have out- grown this home and are upsizing giving you the opportunity to purchase well in this sought after area.
With the Gulf Harbour Country Club, Gulf Harbour Marina, café's, great schooling & recreation options and shops nearby this home will suit retirees, young families and investors alike.
Sound like you? Visit an open home or call for a private viewing.
Gulf Harbour is a vibrant community 40 minutes north of Auckland City, with a ferry service for the commuters as traffic free alternative from the nearby Gulf Harbour Marina. There are many nearby beaches to choose from, great schooling, golf courses, shops and of course Shakespear Regional park with its many recreational options.